Find Out About Our
From weddings and corporate events to festivals and Christmas markets, our full-service event bars come with everything you need. Brilliant bars, experienced bartenders and memorable menus featuring stunning premium cocktails and top-notch tipples.
Corporate and Brand Activations
Bar Staffing and Consultation
We provide full bar consultancy, including stock and financial management, perfect if you have an existing bar set up. And when you need bar staff for your event, with competitive rates, we have bartenders, supervisors and management options available.
The Odd Mulled Syrup Co
Different is Good
What make us unique?
Barnova is an environmentally mindful company. We prioritise sustainable and eco-friendly practices in our daily operations. This includes sourcing eco-friendly materials for bar setups and equipment, using reusable cups, or fully biodegradable cups and straws where reusable isn't possible, and offering locally-sourced products to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Barnova is proud to make annual donations to The Woodland Trust
- We use reusable cups as standard and where these cannot be used we will always invest in biodegradable veg cups.
- At all our events, we enquire about waste disposal and recycling provisions, and have provided contacts and information to event organisers to help them improve their recycling provisions.
- All glass, paper, plastic and tin is recycled if it is removed from site by us.
- In our offices we recycle all plastic, glass and card. We use notepads we have made from scrap paper and reuse packaging from deliveries for our own postage. We also use Bamboo toilet roll reducing paper use and Paraben free cleaning products.
- We empty our small landfill bins loose into onsite large bins where possible and reuse our bin liners as many times as possible.
- Our bar structures are made from repurposed Pallet wood.
- We use vintage apple crates and much of our set-up is upcycled and repurposed.
- We find interesting décor items and fabrics from vintage warehouses and charity shops rather than buying new.
- We request supplier spirit produce in 25 litre drums with their branded refillable bottles for the bar to reduce glass production/wastage.
- Where appropriate our cider is provided in 1000 litre tanks massively reducing plastic and card wastage from bag-in boxes.
- We take our own reusable plates and bowls to each event - we don't do disposable!
- We carry our own reusable bamboo cutlery to all events.
- Our staff uniform is recycled when it is no longer usable.
- We ask that all staff bring their own reusable water bottle and cup for hot drinks.
- We use local suppliers as much as we can to help reduce transport miles and the impact this has on global warming.